Sugar is a natural humectant. It draws moisture from the environment into your skin. Sugar is also a natural source of glycolic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid. This penetrates the skin, breaking down the bond holding the skin cells together. This allows cell turnover resulting in fresher and healthier looking skin.
One of the best skincare benefits of sugar is that it helps maintain the perfect oil balance of your skin. The glycolic and alpha-hydroxy acid in sugar will help to keep the skin from becoming too dry or oily, giving you a healthy and radiant glow.
By protecting against toxins, sugar can provide a natural anti-ageing effect on the skin. Cleaning your skin with a sugar scrub can prevent toxins from attacking your skin cells. Over time, this can impede the aging process and help the skin to retain a more youthful appearance. All natural organic oils and phthalate free fragrance.
- Jojoba oil regulates sebum production because it's so similar to the sebum that your body produces naturally. When you put jojoba oil on your skin, yourskin is soothed and moisturized. This keeps skinfrom looking oily and helps prevent acne caused by clogged pores.
Borage oil is a powerful supplement for anti-aging and used to revitalize skin. Originating from the Mediterranean, the annual borage plant is also called a starflower. The oil is extracted from the seeds of the herb. Incredibly high in omega-6 fatty acids, this healing oil also contains salicylic acid, calcium and magnesium. As a result, your skin will become more supple and smooth to the touch. Scars will fade more and dark under-eye circles will no longer plague you in the mornings.
Coconut oil is the ultimate moisturizer. For beauty, coconut oil is rich in medium-chain fatty acids, which helps retain the moisture content of your skin while helping it look and feel silky smooth. It also exfoliates the outer layer of dead skin cells, making your skin softer.
Sugar Body Scrub - 8oz
- Amber Noir fragrance is a sweet and sultry fusion of mandarin, jasmine, and rich amber with undertones of sandalwood and musk.
- Lavender fragrance is an enchanting meadow fringed with sprigs of lavender.
- Mango Tangerine fragrance is an exotic fusion of fresh mango and ripe tangerine. Subtle tropical notes of papaya, peach and creamy coconut.
- Grapefruit and Mint is a super refreshing and sophisticated summer fragrance. It starts with ripe, tangy grapefruit fused with garden-fresh mint. Hints of lavender and rhubarb add depth and complexity to this fresh fragrance. Citrus essential oils enhance this bold scent, while mint, thyme, and bergamot essential oils give it an herbal counter to the punchy, juicy grapefruit.